AVIATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANCY
The objective of air safety management is to achieve and maintain an acceptable level of safety within the context of increasing air traffic, wider commercial competition and a greater focus on cost consciousness. Successful safety management involves staff at all levels in aircraft operations, aircraft design and manufacture, airports, air traffic control, ground handling and maintenance and private flying.
Air safety management is a major challenge, largely because of the rapidly changing regulatory requirements in response to current air safety trends and the forecast of future growth in the aviation industry. There is also a need for businesses to understand the financial implications of improving or not improving, safety performance.
THE VALUE PROPOSITION
- To work with the client to create or enhance all or part of your company's Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- To undertake projects on client's behalf, ranging from topic-specific reviews, interviews, inspections and audits to full-scale desk top exercises.
- To provide the offer of a free initial telephone consultation on any related issues.
- To be available to provide on-site support in the event of a loss.
- To operate independently, so there is no obligation to share your company-sensitive information with your broker or insurers.
QUALITY ASSURANCE, SMA & ERP
Virtual Safety Solutions specialists provide consultancy and assistance to aviation firms, developing Quality Assurance Programmes; developing Safety Management Systems (SMS), the training of personnel and management in SMS and implementing it throughout the firm; develop Emergency Response Plans (ERPs), train personnel and management in the implementation of the programmes and the testing of ERPs once established.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Air Operators: General Aviation, Airlines and Corporate Aircraft
- Operations and Maintenance
- Security and Safety Audits
- Airport Operators - Security and Safety Audits
- Corporate Aviation and Aerospace - Safety and Loss Control Services